Magic Bus to Philly!
WOW! I was selected to ride "free" to Philly tomorrow.Since I already purchased non-refundable tickets from Chinatown Bus, being free is not very atractive but being "fun" is what it counts. So 8 of us selected by TheWhoTour.com and some guests will gather in a bus from Penn Station to Wachovia Center. Also there will be a "tailgate party" at the VIP parking lot, section H, where our bus will be parking.
There's refreshments in the bus and dinner at the party. It will definately be more fun than riding on a Chinatown bus alone, right?
My husband was off to Japan yesterday and I will be all by myself until the 29th.
Lonely? Well, I do miss him but the time I can use MY PC whenever I want to is a big plus, especially now I'm busy checking on Who shows.
I found that ticket scalper's sites now sell good tickets less than the face value!!
Floor seats, $202 in face value, 4th, 5th row now cost $155-$165. Good thing that I didn't spend a lot for those lodge seats, except for the ones on 3rd and 5th row just on Pete's side.
I will wait til next week how those tickets will last. I might go for a good floor seat.
I gave up on Dallas & Houston shows so some extra hundred bucks won't hurt.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home