We're Not Strong Enough
But we just keep going, going, and going...November is another WHO month. (While October was a month to take a break, going back to Japan for awhile.)
Just enjoyed and energized by Who's Hollywood Bowl shows. They were both great.
It's sad that Rabbit wasn't there but Brian, his tech guy did an OK job to cover him.
I reall really hope Sue will get better, and Rabbit will play again with the band.
Tomoko ("blue") and I also enjoyed LA sight seeing a little. Thanks to LA Metro!!
LA is no longer a city where you have to have a car. You can still getting around the city by Public Transportation. Yeah!
Next show I'm going to see is in Philly. Then Bridgeport, CT, then ITA at Joe's Pub, then St. Paul, MN. Though I haven't gotten a ticket, I hope to go to Boston show again.
I love Boston, the venue and it's "public transportation".
2 Comments:
The LA Metro is it safe?
Gary
I was worried once because everybody I asked "never ride on it", but it was so comfortable when I rode on it.
LA Metro is clean, fast, and safe.
I fully recommend it!
I purchased ticket ($3 for all day long) but nobody seems to check the ticket.
Kay
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home